Real Business of Wine
The future of wine from the experts who are making it happen.
Hosted by Robert Joseph & Polly Hammond
Real Business of Wine is the go-to series for today’s wine professionals. If you want to know about what really makes the international wine industry tick, and how it is likely to change over the next few years, the Real Business of Wine is for you. From the smallest estate to the largest multinational; from financing and production to distribution and marketing, this is where the world’s leading experts come to share their experience, expertise and opinions.
Every RBW session brings together top professionals from across the world to share their expertise and experience on a specific topic with a global community.
- Europe Behind the Scenes with Irene Tolleret
- Independents Day with Graham Holter and Mike Boyne
- Innovation in Wine with Greg Lambrecht, Founder of Coravin
- COVID-19: The Impact
- A Focus on China
- Welcome to Season Two: Wine Unlocked
- The Influencers
- Writing, With Karen MacNeil
- Orange is the New Black
- Selling Wine at Every Level
- Wine Writing: Fact vs Opinion